Thursday, July 25, 2013

Color Therapy

I will admit right up front that my knowledge of color therapy is rudimentary at best. It is something that I find myself intrigued by the possibilities of and so I have taken up learning more about it. So far, the only way that I really implement color therapy is in choosing gemstones for chakra balancing but I do have some further experiments in mind to gather my own data as to the effectiveness before I begin offering this therapy in sessions. I always like to find my own results because it guides how I apply the therapy later. Additionally, I can tell clients, yes I have had this therapy and yes I have tried it a lot independently so I know it works and this will absolutely benefit you. So, more on that to come. In the meanwhile, I found this awesome graphic, courtesy of Alternative Balance's FB page that I wanted to share:


No comments:

Post a Comment