Thursday, July 25, 2013

Client Forms: Client Agreement (signed consent form)

Because I am an independent contractor, one of the first things that I did was create many of my own forms to reflect my practice and also to explain some parameters to clients. I do out-calls and I also work in a salon. Neither of those situations require charting but I require it. First off, this conveys professionalism to clients. Secondly, it gives me protection should any disputes arise. Thankfully, that has never happened but there's no point getting sloppy. I put in the time for my education and I take pride in my work. Good documentation reflects that.

The client agreement is a form that I made that is to be attached to the clients file in your possession. They sign it at the initial session when they fill out a client history. It is a guide for how the working relationship will function, what they can expect, and what is expected from them. Because this is a word document, you can tailor it to your own needs or use it as is.

Client Agreement

No comments:

Post a Comment